Friday, August 15, 2008

Silence

Anya and Mary are at school. PJ is napping and my brother in law took Galina to the beach. I have almost forgotten what silence is. Peace and quiet and its light outside. Its been years. Funny I recall the 13.5 years of painfully quietness of not having children. We prayed for the sound of pattering feet through the house and childrens giggles. That is what God has blessed us with only instead of the pattering we have galloping :). And mixed with the giggles is an occassional cry or sounds of fighting. A family that we had prayed for. I love quiet moments to remind me of how blessed I am. A little quiet time with God to give thanks for those 13 and 1/2 years of infertilty to give us a better appreciation for each of our miracles. OK well the silence is over I hear one of my miracles crying. He evidently is up from his nap and letting me know it. Well the 15 minutes was nice while it lasted. Thank you God for each one of my miracles, BIG and small :)

1 comment:

Niki said...

You have a lovely family. It's an entirely different quiet now. Enjoy it when you can!