Friday, December 19, 2008

Questions About Santa!

OK so the questions were not asked of me but I overheard them. Mary and Galina are busy making late birthday cards for Anya. I am in the other room when I overhear Mary ask Galina "what did Santa look like as a baby? and Who took care of him?"

Ok made this mamma chuckle! I love my kids.

I am so happy they are out of school for two weeks (Mary gets three). Galina had her Christmas program this morning. Very precious to see children sing their hearts out for their parents and for Jesus. Makes me sad Mary goes to public school they had no performance (I know shocking!).

Tomorrow we have a cookie exchange with all 5 sisters and my brother and my mom. I am bringing 7 dozen cookies tomorrow at 1 pm. I have made none so far. Looks like a late night of baking!

No comments: