Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Spring

Spring is Here OK, lets try this again. I had finished over half my post when PJ walked up and played with the mouse and erased everything. So let me try to remember what I was posting about. First off is Anya. Anya is finally settling into her school, especially with academics. This school was much more difficult academically but she managed to make honors even with the change. She takes her driving test next week and is going to the prom next saturday. She is taking college courses this summer. It is so hard to believe only 1 and 1/2 years she will be 18 years old.......makes me proud, but sad. She is a joy. Galina is finishing up her 4th grade year. Next month she will be a cardsmsn and fish in the school play "alice and wonderland." We are having her tested to get her into Anya's school. The goal is to have all the girls go there next year. We really love the school. Mary is finishing up her kindergarten year and wow has she learned so much. She only goes a half day and is not looking foward to going a full day next year. PJ is now 18 and half months and a kick in the pants. His vocabulary is exploding every day saying new words. He is 100 percent boy, digging in the dirt, playing with bugs, and climbing EVERYTHING. He loves to call his sister "ANYA". He is looking more like a big boy and less like a baby. . . . sigh. PEter is relieved as can be to have survived another tax season. He is such a trooper coming home after a long day at work and always willing to help out around the house and with the kids homework. I am blessed! I am also soooooooo ready for summer. It can not come soon enough. I will have to post pictures next time as I have to run!

1:54:00 PM
by suzanne murray

No comments: