Thursday, May 28, 2009

Broken Hearts and Prom













Gosh life is busy busy busy! BUT this is what Peter and I prayed for and we are enjoying it every minute.
Begininng of May our dear sweet oldest daughter had her first broken heart. Her boyfriend broke up with her the week of Prom. Then a friend she had planned on going with backed out 4 days before prom. Not a good week for Anya. My heart hurt so deeply for her. But in true Anya style she bounced back and found another friend to take her. Jake is my childhood best friend's son. I have known this boy since he was born and needless to say I am very good friends with his parents.


Jake is a Junior in Highschool at another high school. Anya had a very good time at prom after all. excuse the non centered pictures. It was very hard to photograph Jake as he is 6'4" tall. He is such a sweet boy. I hope they become lifetime friends!


3 comments:

Niki said...

Anya looks beautiful. I'm so sorry for her broken heart. I'm glad she ended up having a good time.

Sandi said...

Anya looks gorgeous!

sheridan said...

So I know I'm a bit late commenting, but you have a beautiful daughter!