Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!!








Feeling so blessed in my life. With the best husband in the world. Peter is the best. He provides for our family and rarely complains. During this tax season he has started work every morning at 6AM, so that he can be off work at 5 PM and help with homework and bedtime duties of the kids. Again never complaining. He helps with the cooking, cleaning, homework and yesterday took his three girls and 4 of his nieces to see Hannah Montana the Movie. Peter is one of a kind I am blessed to call him my husband.

The kids woke up very excited at last it was Easter. Anya was looking foward to sweets because she had given them up all during Lent (peter too). Beautiful children God entrusted Peter and I with. The privledge to be called mommy by all of them. I love my family!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Your children are beautiful. God has blessed and I'm so thankful you've allowed me to watch as God has worked miracles!