Monday, February 16, 2009

Called Home To Be With Jesus

Saturday morning, also Valentines Day, I got a call from my cousin Rose. She called to let me know that her sweet mom, my adorable Aunt Rosemary was called home to be with Jesus. At peace and restful. I am sad. Selfish I know. Aunt Rosemary wore her heart on her sleeve. She was there for almost every birth in the family, illness at a hospital or small or big party. She went to mass with us every Saturday Night (until the last few years when the cold got to be much) and dinner to follow. She was even there most vacations becuase she was my mom's travel buddy. She loved her nieces and nephews with so much love and loved and entertained our children with just as much zest. She rarely complained but laughed often. Aunt Rosemary you will be missed and always loved......til we meet again.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I'm so sorry, Suzanne. She sounds like a wonderful woman who will be missed. Praying for your families as you grieve.

Sandi said...

I am so sorry. I'm sure that you will miss her very much. She sounds like a lovely person. Praying that God will comfort you and your family