Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy 19th Anniversary!

Well Peter and I just celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. It does not seem possible. I mean only OLD people are married that long. It is truly amazing. That morning I thought to myself it did not seem like 19 years but maybe more like 5 years. Peter later shared that it felt like more like 6 years. Wonder why the year difference? LOL! Anyways we celebrated by going out to dinner with the kids. Through out the day I thought about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband and how I really need to be a better wife. You see this may shock some but I am a horrible NAG. I know, I know, how can such a wonderful person as me be a nag? Hee hee I know most of those that know me the best will actually be nodding your heads. I mean people don't call him Saint Peter with out reason. This coming year I want to be a better wife. I want to be more loving, more forgiving, more patient, more helpful. I want to be the wife my sweet adorable husband deserves. So if anyone is reading this could you pray for this? Old habits are hard to break. I have known Peter for over half my life. I am so thankful for the wonderful man he is.
Speaking of thankful. . . . . . Happy Thanksgiving! We had a beautiful afternoon and evening at my sister Denise's house. Stayed up til 11 pm playing charades with my family....what a hoot!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Congrats!! Wow, 19 years! That is amazing - may God give you both many, many more together. Enjoy!!

Ginger said...

Happy Anniversary (a little late!) Congratulations on so many years together. Praying for many many many many more!